Are You Ready for Retirement Living?
People consider retirement living for all sorts of reasons, from lifestyle preferences to health and peace of mind. Ask yourself these following questions to see if you’re ready for retirement living:
- Would you like to engage in more social and recreational activities?
- Are you looking for companionship and friendly surroundings?
- Are you tired of cooking, and turning to snacking instead?
- Are you tired of doing the housework?
- Is it getting harder to complete daily chores, like laundry, housekeeping, and yard work?
- Are you becoming increasingly dependent on the help of others to continue living on your own?
- Do you worry that there’s no one to help in an emergency?
- Do you worry about your personal safety and health?
- Are you experiencing more injuries or falls at home?
- Are you becoming more forgetful?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, it might be time to start considering the many benefits of independent retirement living
Here is a link to a Guide to help you and your loves ones with decision http://www.the-ria.ca/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Having-the-Conversation-Guide_RIA.pdf